The Parent Teacher Association is an active body in the school lending its support to the overall welfare and development of the school and the Children. The PTA meets every term. These meetings keep the members well informed about the children and the school. The PTA also discusses and finds means for sorting out the problems the students may face in school.
Objectives of PTA:
- PTA will aim to invite suggestions from parents for the betterment of the School and the Students.
- Teachers in PTA will help in implementing the suggestions of parents.
- To invite the views of parents about the quality of teachers.
- To bring out interactive strategies for quality improvement in education.
- To maintain harmonous relationship between parents and teachers for betterment of the students.