- Daily uniform is compulsory for the child.
- Uniform must be full, clean and tidy.
- Students are allowed to wear colour dresses only on birthdays.
- They must keep their text books and note books neatly wrapped and labeled.
- During class hours perfect silence should be maintained in the school.
- Students are not allowed to howl or scream in the school premises.
- Walking nosily or running in the corridors are strictly prohibited.
- A student who is irregular in attendance, disobedient, habitually negligent in studies, bullying other students, cheating in examination, vulgar in speech or conduct is liable to expulsion.
- All students should respect and take pride in the school properly as their own and avoid defacing walls, damaging furniture, garden etc.
- Pupils from one class room are not allowed to enter another class room.
- While pupils going up and coming down the stair case keeping left is the accepted rule.
- No student will be allowed to leave the class room without the permission of the teacher in charge and from the school premises without the permission of the principal.
- Students are not allowed to keep money or valuable things with them. The school is not responsible for the loss of any valuable things and gold ornaments of the student.
- Lending and borrowing from one another is strictly prohibited.
- Any student found to have taken other students belongings will face automatic suspension.
- Chewing gum is totally banned in the school campus.
- Students are not allowed to give gifts to teachers.
- For all entries made in diaries intended for parents, student must obtain their parents signature.
- Except In Language Classes Only English Must Be Spoken In The School.
Frequent leave will not be entertained. For serious reasons the parents / guardian must approach the principal with the written application. Leave for attending birthday and other parties is not granted. Absence without leave will be fined Rs. 5/- per day.
Regular attendance in class is a condition for promotion. Promotion to higher class is based on the students over all performance in all examination and the attendance. All pupils are expected to put in minimum 85% attendance of the working days during the school year. A pupils absent from class because of illness or some unforeseen circumstances will bring a letter from his parent /guardian explaining the reason for his absence.